The news is in: We’re merging practices with The Center for SmartLipo in Langhorne, Pennsylvania! That means there will be a lot of changes at SVAI in the coming months, including new services and a relocation to Dr. Richard Goldfarb’s Langhorne facility.
Combining my areas of expertise with those of Dr. Goldfarb and his team, our patients will have access to comprehensive aesthetic treatments that run the gamut, and literally cover head to toe—all under one roof.
Patients from Greater Philadelphia turn to us for hair restoration, varicose vein procedures, dermaplaning and other services, but now they’ll be able to expand their options quite extensively. No other practice in the area offers the range of services we will provide after the merge is completed.
Many more details will come in the near future, but for now, we want to give you an introduction to Smartlipo. Let’s start by answering an important question: What exactly is Smartlipo?
Smartlipo is a contemporary twist on traditional liposuction. The main difference is that the technique allows for fat to be removed from the body more easily than traditional liposuction, and can be drawn out through a much smaller tube than usual. That means it’s less invasive, and recovery time is shorter and easier.
How it works: Minimally invasive, Smartlipo uses cutting-edge laser technology to remove unwanted fat from a variety of areas of the body that exercise and diet don’t seem to combat effectively. The laser element disrupts and liquefies the unwanted fat, and from there can be extracted from the body seamlessly.
More information: Smartlipo is superior to traditional liposuction in a number of senses. Equally as effective, Smartlipo is less invasive, less painful and requires a shorter recovery time.
- We use a local anesthesia during the procedure, so there will be absolutely no pain, but you won’t be completely knocked out.
- The results are immediate, unlike comparable treatments that take time to show improvement.
- There won’t be any sagging skin. A side benefit of Smartlipo is that the process tightens the skin as well as removes fat.
- The whole procedure from the time you come into the office until you leave will take between one 1 and 2 hours.
- You may need to wear a compression garment for up to a week post-procedure, but you can return to your normal lifestyle about a day or two afterwards.
- Full results are usually achieved after only 1 session.
Touch base to learn more. We’re excited to merge with Dr. Goldfarb and his exquisite team. In the meantime, Philadelphia-area patients in need of juvederm or any of the other services we currently offer can come by our existing office for regular treatments. See you soon!